Monday, August 21, 2006

Great article, interesting people

http://northcoastjournal.com/081706/cover0817.html

Just finished reading this week's NCJ cover story, Peter and the Fuel Cell. I was particularly intrigued by the description of Louis Schatz. His no nonsense business persona directed at solving a problem, making the world better inpired me.

I used to believe the stories that big industry squashed hydrogen research. I do know from personal experience that you can make a potato gun with hydrogen, I didn't know it probably won't make a good fuel. And according to Lehman, likely won't be a cheap energy storage medium, just a necessary one.

I was especially inspired by the last two paragraphs of the article. I hope there are many more who will devote their lives to technology, and not want to amass a fortune.

Maybe the best way to flip off the malignant machine is to turn on a better one.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home