Monday, January 01, 2007

Where does resolve go?

I reread my last few posts, and they're all on a theme of lamenting the stupidity of uninformed or ill informed opinion serving as fact, of belief overriding evidence. Where are my ideas of the machine as metaphor for the human condition? I recently finished reading Snow Crash and Pattern Recognition. In the latter, William Gibson projects the phenomenon I recently heard named viral video. In the former, Neal Stephenson puts forth the idea of a mind virus extreme. My head should be full of inspiration and ideas to continue on with flipping off the machine, but I have had no creative energy. Somehow, I have to get my spark back without losing my mental balance. It's been really nice not freaking out, but I sorely miss the creativity.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home