Thursday, September 25, 2008

I hope you're not surprised

Hello people,

I sure hope you're not surprised by this economic collapse. With all the thievery of public funds under the guise of war, it was only a matter of time. I think the scoundrels in office were hoping to delay it until after the election. I believe that's what their stimulus checks were all about. Hope you didn't invest yours in the market. I spent mine on bills.

I wouldn't be surprised if Obama and McCain start fighting over who gets to lose.

2 Comments:

Blogger Jannie Funster said...

Bad things never surprise me but having a good song come up and out always does!

Jannie, songstress and such.

2:32 PM  
Blogger Jeff Kelley said...

The endless quest for the perfect combo of melody and lyric...

You can check me out if you haven't already at

humboldtmusic.com/jeffkelley

10:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home